<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1403194978712237848?origin\x3dhttp://shagua-tingting.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Monday, February 9, 2009 ♥
[ Every Sunrise Is A New Begining ]

从朋友变成情人
LiTing ♥ YiMing

BuiBui thx 4 being by my side everytym even when we're as friends .. Dun ever doubt my love 4 you .. Be true to me n i will love u today yest n every tmr .. I wun bother about what others say about us cos i knw my feelings is real 4 u .. I'll b ur deep blue sea baby ♥

Friends was shock we got tgt .. Maybe its too sudden I guess ..

Ppl who dun really knw me might tink Im a flirt a hongster who everytime so fast change new bf
Bt Im nt I swear .. Its all those fckers tt dun wan me .. which girl wun wana last long wit a guy .. So dun jump to conclusion tt Im a flirty biatch I'll slap u if u say me .. cos u're nt me .


I wana hug u like this forever ♥
He's special to me ♥

He's a guy tt will
*gar me everytym he sees me
*always fail to makes me angry
*scold me when i went drinking
*always screw my brainless brain
*always let my smile hang on my face

Labels : Be my BuiBui Honey forever Dun leave me like those fckers I'll smack ur sexy ass =D

Photobucket Sign Off at 3:16 PM
His Truely ♥





LiTing
The Lady ♥

Photobucket

♥ Married

♥ Zac's Wifey

♥ Viona's Mummy

♥ Sweet 23

♥ 31 Dec 89

♥ Mother Of One


My Only Love
♥ 3 yrs 1 month ..

Photobucket

♥ 19th May 10

♥ Blissfully Married To Zac

♥ Officially ROM on 8th July 10

♥ Thou he might nt be perfect bt to me he is still the most wonderful ONE and I'll Love Him Eternally.

My Precious Gem
♥


Photobucket

Zac And Agnes Precious Child

Name : Viona Sim XinHui

Gender : Baby Girl

BirthDay : 15 Oct 2010

Length : 46 cm

Head Circum : 30 cm

Weight : 2395gm, 5.2pounds

Mode Of Delivery : Vacuum, Assisted Delivery W Epi

DarLinks
My SunShine ♥

Click for the links :)

Yiming♥

Chatter-Box ♥



Entertainment ♥