<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1403194978712237848?origin\x3dhttp://shagua-tingting.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Thursday, February 12, 2009 ♥
[ Every Sunrise Is A New Begining ]

Woke up shivering today grandma on the fan to d max afraid tt my fever get worst .. after having breakfast went to c the doctor fcking many med to eat nw aarrgghh I HATE PILLS !!!

After tt meet sotong to go orchard tgt to shop 4 valentine prezzie =D Actually wanted to buy a shirt 4 buibui bt far east is a disapointment ! I cant find a single shirt tt give me my yi jian zhong qing feeling muahaha ended up we walk to paragon n taka shop round n round round n round till my head gona burst soon bt luckily i manage to find it bt i wun write wad i bought cos tt fatty will spy my bloggy xD

Its sotong's turn gosh ! She makes me run up n down paragon frm BB-A|X A|X-BB BB-A|X agn n agn I fck u sotong HAHA This is d last time no more nxt tym i tell u MUAHAHA xD Bt finally she made up her sotong mind to buy A|X wallet 4 sis francis .. Thank god =D

When gg home i tok to buibui on phone all the way Ass ! His nites off is burn ! Fck his whoever who burn it HAHA Today have quite a long hrs of chat with him on phone n all thx to him IM VOICELESS NW BUIBUI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U wun get to hear my voice tmr xD


I Miss U I Miss U I Miss U I Miss U I Miss U I Miss U I Miss U I Miss U I Miss U !

Photobucket Sign Off at 2:28 AM
His Truely ♥





LiTing
The Lady ♥

Photobucket

♥ Married

♥ Zac's Wifey

♥ Viona's Mummy

♥ Sweet 23

♥ 31 Dec 89

♥ Mother Of One


My Only Love
♥ 3 yrs 1 month ..

Photobucket

♥ 19th May 10

♥ Blissfully Married To Zac

♥ Officially ROM on 8th July 10

♥ Thou he might nt be perfect bt to me he is still the most wonderful ONE and I'll Love Him Eternally.

My Precious Gem
♥


Photobucket

Zac And Agnes Precious Child

Name : Viona Sim XinHui

Gender : Baby Girl

BirthDay : 15 Oct 2010

Length : 46 cm

Head Circum : 30 cm

Weight : 2395gm, 5.2pounds

Mode Of Delivery : Vacuum, Assisted Delivery W Epi

DarLinks
My SunShine ♥

Click for the links :)

Yiming♥

Chatter-Box ♥



Entertainment ♥