<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1403194978712237848?origin\x3dhttp://shagua-tingting.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Saturday, October 23, 2010 ♥
[ Every Sunrise Is A New Begining ]

Im feeling rather depress recently .. i duno wads happening to me. Every lil thing can make me cry, i tried to control my tears bt it just drop down. I kip reminding myself I cant be like wad I am in the past, Im a mother nw Im must learn to be a better person, I must change my temper and attitude. Im tolerating as n when i needed to, everything tt i hear tt makes me unhappy I'll just kip quiet n kip to myself but Im crying inside Im reali doing my best alr.

Today I feel bad for messaging my husband nasty msg n end my phone call with him, but he didnt even sae anythin / quarrel wit me. Things tt he said w/o he himself knowing reali make me feel uncomfortable thou its a lil thing but I just dun like I REALI DUN LIKE !! Every topic we tok abt, U will make her involve in the topic, sumtyms I wana avoid quarels so I just smile to u pretended i hear nth, once or twice I can pretend but hw many more tyms u wan me to treat like nth? I told u I dun like but agn n agn u do it. Wad am I to u, stand in my shoes n spare a thought on how would I feel hearing you kip toking abt her. U told me she's just a colleague but to wad i feel she's more than tt to u, agn n agn i kip telling myself there's nth between u n her. Im sad but wad can i do NTH!!! I felt so useless n timid nw I dun even dare to voice out anything. I reali dunid anythin from u JUST STOP SAYING THINGS TT WILL HURT ME!

Photobucket Sign Off at 3:53 PM
His Truely ♥





LiTing
The Lady ♥

Photobucket

♥ Married

♥ Zac's Wifey

♥ Viona's Mummy

♥ Sweet 23

♥ 31 Dec 89

♥ Mother Of One


My Only Love
♥ 3 yrs 1 month ..

Photobucket

♥ 19th May 10

♥ Blissfully Married To Zac

♥ Officially ROM on 8th July 10

♥ Thou he might nt be perfect bt to me he is still the most wonderful ONE and I'll Love Him Eternally.

My Precious Gem
♥


Photobucket

Zac And Agnes Precious Child

Name : Viona Sim XinHui

Gender : Baby Girl

BirthDay : 15 Oct 2010

Length : 46 cm

Head Circum : 30 cm

Weight : 2395gm, 5.2pounds

Mode Of Delivery : Vacuum, Assisted Delivery W Epi

DarLinks
My SunShine ♥

Click for the links :)

Yiming♥

Chatter-Box ♥



Entertainment ♥