<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1403194978712237848?origin\x3dhttp://shagua-tingting.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Saturday, November 20, 2010 ♥
[ Every Sunrise Is A New Begining ]

I LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE


What is trust ? I don't know. And I dun wish to know anymore
Im trying hard to built up my trust for you but a lie of urs let all d trust went down the drain. In the past yes I admit, I lied b4 n make you disapointed but I learn from my mistakes n I dun lie anymore cos once a lie is told u'll nid tons of excuses to cover so I rather choose to b truthful to you. But have you learn ? I guess not. U lied agn. Everytym I ask u, nv once u r being truthful enuff to me, U even said "Since there's no TRUST lets go our seperate ways, you always make me dun feel like gg home, our marraige wont last" Until one day I found evidence of ur lies finally u admit. Upon knowing the truth, you still got d cheek to tell me "If I tell u, u'll b angry" Please! I told u a million tyms b4 I'll b more angry if you lie. U urself told me in a marraige d most impt is trust. Tell me Teach me HOW ? How do u wan me to trust u ? When agn n agn Im tolerating all ur F*ckin lies. From d start til nw u count urself how many tyms u've said sorry how many tyms had I forgive you how many tyms u said u wun do it the nxt tym ! First tym I felt so utterly deeply disapointed in u. First tym I told myself I wun care anymore just do wadever you wan. First tym I really feel like giving up on u n our marraige. First tym I truthfully wants to push you to another girl. First tym I dun feel like smiling anymore. Im sick Im tired. I can choose to quarel n scream n fcking throw my temper on u bt did I ? NO! U know y ? Cos there's no point. When u say sorry I ask you y u apologise. No use apologising when agn n agn u do it. When u lied to me did you care abt how I feel? Wun u feel guilty? I doubt so. U did wrong yet u can still throw ur temper on me. I should b d one telling u tt this marraige wun last bcos of all ur lies. My heart is so dead nw, U'll nv learn u left my heart deeply cut n sank. Maybe one day when u lose me u will then learn n to treasure.


Photobucket Sign Off at 8:16 PM
His Truely ♥





LiTing
The Lady ♥

Photobucket

♥ Married

♥ Zac's Wifey

♥ Viona's Mummy

♥ Sweet 23

♥ 31 Dec 89

♥ Mother Of One


My Only Love
♥ 3 yrs 1 month ..

Photobucket

♥ 19th May 10

♥ Blissfully Married To Zac

♥ Officially ROM on 8th July 10

♥ Thou he might nt be perfect bt to me he is still the most wonderful ONE and I'll Love Him Eternally.

My Precious Gem
♥


Photobucket

Zac And Agnes Precious Child

Name : Viona Sim XinHui

Gender : Baby Girl

BirthDay : 15 Oct 2010

Length : 46 cm

Head Circum : 30 cm

Weight : 2395gm, 5.2pounds

Mode Of Delivery : Vacuum, Assisted Delivery W Epi

DarLinks
My SunShine ♥

Click for the links :)

Yiming♥

Chatter-Box ♥



Entertainment ♥